Creating Safer Space -Advanced Module 2018 Edition
This Creating Safer Space Advanced Module course is split into three parts:
- Essential preparation (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Core learning session (4 hours)
- Handbook (a resource for further study)
(All materials will be supplied)
The aim of the Advanced Module is to consolidate and develop your previous safeguarding learning and to:
- explore what this means in your designated role of responsibility within the Church
- further equip you with skills and resources to be confident in promoting good practice in the Church and community
- extend your understanding of responding well to different groups within the Church community.
Engagement with all three elements of the Advanced Module will enable you to meet these aims.
Please book a place using the contact form below: